Most of the times every kodi users are getting different servers issues on their kodi. But they did not find any kind of solutions till now. But in this tutorial, we are going to give them a solution and with that solution, you can fix openload.com kodi error. If you once fix this olpair on your kodi you will be enjoying all your favourite videos on your kodi.
In this article, we are going to tell you about why do we getting this olpair kodi error and how can we solve these error by using different methods. This article will provide you two methods to solve this error on your kodi and the methods are 1) By Using Stream Authorization, 2) Hosters With Captchas. With these two methods you can fix olpair.com and you can stop different servers issues on your kodi. So let me tell you the procedure to fix olpair.com on your kodi.
How To Fix Openload.com Kodi Error By Using Stream Authorization
Actually, the openload.com server will appear on your kodi is when you are trying to watch a movie. So after getting those servers issues what we have to do is. Just follow the below aspects and know how to fix this openload.com on your kodi.
- Try to watch a movie on your kodi
- Now your video will deliver different servers
- From that serves list you have to select ‘Open load server”
- Here you will get a pop up which says “This video need stream authorization”
- So you need to visit “https://olpair.com/” and there you will get your device “IP address”
- After that, you need to pair your device IP address with the Olpair IP address then you will get its four hours service
- To complete this pairing procedure you need to solve the captcha like “I am Not A Robot” ..etc
- After that, you will get “Pair” option then click on that option
- After few seconds you will get “Your Device Paired Successfully”
That’s the procedure to pair your device IP address with the olpair IP address. Now you can use these services without getting any errors up to four hours but after four hours you have to pair your device IP address with the olpair IP address.
How To Fix Openload.com Kodi Error By Using Hosters With Captchas
The Hosters with captchas will help you a lot. If you want to get the hosters with captchas, you have to follow the below steps and get rid of the servers issues on your kodi.
- Once right click on the “Addons”, you will get “Settings” option
- Now click on “PlayBack” option and click on “Hosters With Captchas”
- Just “Disable That Hosters With Captchas” option
That’s it now your kodi device has “Disabled the hosters with captchas” so you can get rid of all the servers issues which are come to your kodi. If you once disabled the hosters with captchas your device will become free and your kodi will deliver all kind of video without getting any hassles.
How To Install MS Toolkit?
- Go to your Windows Protection Setting and make security off for some time.
- Download Link is given on the download page
- Start Installation of Microsoft tool kit